Earlier this month, the Victoria Government announced additional support will be available for Small businesses in metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire will affected by Stage 3 Stay at Home restrictions.
Applications are now open!
Your Business must meet all the eligibility criteria listed below:
- operate a business located in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire
- be a participant in the JobKeeper Payment scheme
- employ people
- be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020
- have an annual payroll of less than $3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- be registered for GST as at 30 June 2020
- hold an ABN and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Evidence you require to apply:
You must certify that you meet the eligibility criteria and must provide evidence of the address of their eligible business operation through your most recent:
- utility bill (gas, electricity, phone, water);
- lease agreement; or
- council rate notice.
Applications close 19th August 2020.
Please contact our team so that we can assist you with the application.